You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience
1. Tickets are not refundable or transferable under any circumstances other than cancellation of the event or unless the event is moved to another date which prohibits you from attending. In the event of cancellation, the full value of the ticket less any booking fees, transaction fees, postage, and insurance will be refunded to your original payment method, we are unable to refund to alternative accounts. In some cases there will be a deadline for a refund / new date request which may invalidate your refund request if not responded to in time.
2. If you pay a deposit for a ticket and miss the advertised deadline to pay the balance, your deposit will be void and no refund due.
3. We are unable to accept any liability or replace any tickets lost, stolen or damaged after they have been received by you.
4. The Rules and Regulations of the venue, event organiser or promoter for which this ticket was purchased must be adhered to.
5. Although we will do our best to keep you informed of any cancellation, it is the ticket holders’ responsibility to establish whether an event has been cancelled and the date and time of any rearranged event.
6. Venue management reserve the right to refuse admission and may conduct security searches on entry. Should you be refused entry for any reason, including but not limiting to how you are dressed, we are not liable to refund you for the ticket you have purchased.
7. Customers are advised that event content is uploaded to the Website by third parties. We endeavour to monitor this for accuracy and decency but are not liable for this information.
8. There is no obligation to refund monies or exchange tickets if management alters or varies the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control.
9. There is no obligation to refund monies or exchange tickets should an event organiser subsequently offer any discount or promotion that makes tickets available at a price lower than that previously paid by any customer.
10. All attendees must be named on the guestlist for entry for security reasons.
11. Should you have a complaint about an event that has taken place, we will take this up with the event organiser provided you have contacted us within 48 hours of the event taking place. We cannot guarantee any outcome.
12. Tickets are not transferable. If not purchased from an authorised outlet, tickets may be declared void and will not guarantee entry to the venue.
13. You are advised to check with the venue if photographic and recording equipment is prohibited. Also laser pens, mobile phones, dogs (except guide dogs) and patron’s own food and drink.
14. The event organiser, venue management and The National Cyber Awards accept no responsibility for any personal property.
15. It is often the case that official merchandise is only available inside the venue.
16. Ticket holders consent to filming, sound recording and photography as members of the audience.
17. All of these terms and conditions are governed by English law.
18. If a Promoter also lists terms and conditions, these supersede those of The National Cyber Awards.
19. Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person. We reserve the right to cancel tickets purchased in excess of this number.
20. We reserve the right to cancel any tickets we believe to have been purchased fraudulently.
21. Our terms and conditions are in line with ‘Which? Consumer Rights’ – http://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights/problem/tickets-and-events
23. The National Cyber Awards do not accept any liability for any losses or claims arising from any inability to access the website, any interruption or any failure to complete a transaction.
24. Ticket exchanges are at the discretion of both The National Cyber Awards and the organiser(s) of the event, if an exchange is granted, it will be subject to a £5 administration fee plus or minus the difference of the ticket(s).
25. The customer accepts full responsibility for all contact information on their customer account and must ensure it is updated when necessary. The National Cyber Awards accepts no responsibility for information not received by the customer due to out of date contact information. 26. For any other queries or help, please email email@example.com